Your credit card will be billed at the time your order is placed. You will receive an order confirmation email stating your payment has been authorized. f you haven’t received an email confirmation, it may be under review for fraud verification. In this case, Customer Service will reach out to you as soon as possible, otherwise you can contact them to determine the status.
Articles in this section
- How do I change or cancel an order?
- How do I know that my order has been shipped?
- What are my payment options?
- When will I be billed?
- Who should I contact if I have questions relating to my order after I have made a purchase?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- How many promos can I apply to my order?
- Why are the $30 Thursday products not showing the discount in my cart?
- Will my credit card be charged immediately?
- What will my credit card statement say?